I’ve been using WordPress for personal and clients’ projects since 2010. I spend some of my time contributing to the WP.org community in support and theme review. I was very lucky to be able to work with several WordPress development companies remotely since 2013. Now I am enjoying working as WordPress technical support for aThemes — remotely too (since 2015).
I have a bachelor degree in English Education. I feel confidence to take my career in web technology (especially WordPress) because of passion.
In my spare time I enjoy riding my road bike or reading philosophical essays.
What can I do for you?
- Thrive Architect Review – The Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin? March 12, 2018
- 9 Best WordPress Themes for Filmmakers 2018 February 28, 2018
- 19 Best WordPress Travel Blog Themes 2018 February 26, 2018
- WP Rocket Review: Real Performance Data + Thoughts On This Caching Plugin February 7, 2018
- 6 Best Cryptocurrency WordPress Themes 2018 February 6, 2018