I’ve been using WordPress for personal and clients’ projects since 2010. I spend some of my time contributing to the WP.org community in support and theme review. I was very lucky to be able to work with several WordPress development companies remotely since 2013. Now I am enjoying working as WordPress technical support for aThemes — remotely too (since 2015). Besides, I also do some freelance works.
I have a bachelor degree in English Education. I feel confidence to take my career in web technology (especially WordPress) because of passion.
In my spare time I enjoy riding my road bike or reading philosophical essays.
What can I do for you?
- 11 Best Free WordPress Education Themes 2019 October 8, 2019
- Cloudways Review 2019: Flexible & Simple WordPress Cloud Hosting September 27, 2019
- How to Install a WordPress Theme: A Beginner’s Guide September 23, 2019
- 7 Best WordPress Podcast Plugins 2019 September 12, 2019
- How to Reset Your WordPress Website September 2, 2019