I’ve been using WordPress for personal and clients’ projects since 2010. I spend some of my time contributing to the WP.org community in support and theme review. I was very lucky to be able to work with several WordPress development companies remotely since 2013. Now I am enjoying working as WordPress technical support for aThemes — remotely too (since 2015). Besides, I also do some freelance works.
I have a bachelor degree in English Education. I feel confidence to take my career in web technology (especially WordPress) because of passion.
In my spare time I enjoy riding my road bike or reading philosophical essays.
What can I do for you?
- The 5 Best WordPress LMS Plugins 2018 September 7, 2018
- Newspaper WordPress Theme Review – More Than Just a Magazine Theme September 5, 2018
- 7 Best WordPress Gallery Plugins 2018 September 4, 2018
- 10 Best Free & Premium Elementor Addons 2018 August 29, 2018
- LearnDash Review 2018: Hands-on With This Popular WordPress LMS Plugin August 14, 2018